Tuesday, July 16, 2013

All systems go for The Field

Hey everyone, I hope you all are doing well, wherever in the world that you're Nerfing. Im still a bit under the weather, but even so I was able to host an awesome session of HvZ: Academy this past Saturday, in addition to wrapping up the details on The Field. The game is going to start accepting registrations this Friday, though I will be limiting game play to San Francisco, Berkeley, Oakland and the rest of Alameda county. Players will be able to begin game play immediately after registering here, receive their ID cards and will also get new player bonuses (eight 99% full units+twenty four 50% full units of Cargo, 200k in In Game Currency). These bonuses come with a few delivery options: you'll get more units of Cargo and INC if you pick it up off me, less of a bonus if I meet you somewhere in SF and no bonus if I mail/email your new player kit. This will be a beta test of sorts, but if you live outside these areas and want to play The Field, just drop me an email and we'll talk about dedicating a map to your city, country town, desolate stretch of desert, or wherever you live. Those who live in these places but have ties to the Bay Area can earn themselves tremendous Transport mission bonuses by registering and operating with the people they know out here. For more information, check out The Field's Official Website.
Tomorrow, I'm going to talk about the importance of maintaining composure during games. Its a no brainer that freaking out and running around is detrimental to team cohesion, but no brainer or not it happens at every game I go to. Until then, Nerf on!

No comments:

Post a Comment